Dr. Richard T. Tschetter
Dr. Tschetter practices general ophthalmology and performs laser surgery.
Dr. Tschetter was urged into the medical field by his father, a physician, and quickly realized ophthalmology was his calling.
“It suits my personality,” he said. “I like to work with my hands, I like detail and whenever you have the opportunity to help people it’s a blessing. This was the perfect profession for me.”
Education & Training
- Undergraduate education: Huron College
- Medical school: Johns Hopkins Medical School
- Internship: Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Ophthalmology residency training: Henry Ford Hospital (Detroit, Mich.)
- Board certified in Ophthalmology
Read Dr. Tschetter’s Curriculum Vitae for more information about his education, training and professional accomplishments.
Watch Testimonial Videos
Dr. Tschetter's locations